- Two Year Classroom Program
Pre-Medical (NEET, AIIMS)
The syllabus moves at a comfortable speed and the student can learn and practice the subjects with enjoyment with any stress and time pressure along with school. This course carefully sets the students on a charted path, which begins immediately after the each class board examination.
The main focus of this course is to develop solid foundation of concepts & fundamentals, and also to sharpen analytical thinking, reasoning and problem solving skills of the students, which is essential to succeed in competitive examination. In addition to Pre-Medical preparation, this course also takes care of academic requirements of School/Board Examination.
Class 10 to 11 moving student targeting JEE (Main + Advanced) 2020 or Pre-Medical 2020, Separate classes will be conducted for JEE & Pre-Medical
Distictive Features :
- One-to-one interaction with faculty members due to small batches.
- Highly competitive but student friendly environment of the institute.
- Special classes of English for school examination.
- Complete support for school/board examination