- One Year Classroom Program
Pre-Medical (NEET, AIIMS)
( For class 11th to 12th moving students )
One Year Proogram Course is an intensive classroom-coaching spread over an academic year for the students who wish to prepare for Pre-Medical and simultaneously want to th study the regular course work of class 12th board. The course develops a sound understanding of the fundamentals, builds a logical and methodical approach to problem solving skills and enhances mental ability, so that student can face competitive examination with the supreme state of competence and confidence.
Class 11th to 12th moving student targeting Pre-Medical, Separate classes will be conducted for Pre-Medical. Course is designed in such a manner that student may achieve success in Medical along with excellence in board examination without any stress.
Distictive Features :
- Classes will cover class 11 syllabus from competitive examination point of view.
- One-to-one interaction with faculty members due to small batches.
- Highly competitive but student friendly environment of the institute.
- Classes for English are also conducted from board examination point of view.
- Physics & Chemistry Practical will also be covered.